How do I get back to the same channel I was on at the same volume as when I last had the speaker turned on?
Turn on the speaker and switch from Bluetooth mode to FM mode. Listen to your favourite channel & adjust the volume to your desired level. When finished then go back to Bluetooth mode and power off from there.
Then when you turn it on again it will turn on at your favourite channel at the same volume. Do not turn off the speaker straight from FM mode....go back to Bluetooth mode first.
Trouble shooting FM radio
- Turn on the speaker and switch from Bluetooth mode to FM mode. (By pressing the M button)
- Once in FM radio mode, scan through available frequencies by pressing the V+/ V- buttons (may require several presses as the speaker scans for available stations in your area)
- If any stations are available, the speaker will land on them automatically
- Ensure you are in an area with radio reception (test FM frequency using a different radio receiver if possible)
How do I turn on the Speaker?
Fully charge your speaker before use Turn the speaker on by pressing and holding down the power button until the speaker beeps (about 5 to 6 seconds) and make sure the Bluetooth facility is turned on for the device you want to pair. Pair your device to the 'my speaker_F013' option when it appears
How do I turn off the Speaker?
To power off your speaker press and hold the power button down until it beeps
I cannot Pair the speaker to my iPhone (or other Bluetooth Device).
Please go through the following steps.
- Charge the speaker fully
- Turn on the speaker as normal by pressing and holding down the power button continuously until you hear a beep (about 5 seconds)
- Now go to your iPhone and activate the Bluetooth and pair as normal. I have outlined below how to do just this:
Bluetooth on the iPhone is activated by entering the Settings menu and flipping a switch labelled off to on. Then the phone will search for devices and the 'My Speaker_F012' device will appear. Tap on it and the device will automatically pair with the iPhone, chirp that it͛s ready to start playing audio, and require no additional work.
Please follow the above steps and it will pair for you. Once this speaker is paired and connected to your cell phone successfully, next time when you switch on this speaker, it will connect to your cell phone automatically as long as the Bluetooth is on in your phone.
If you need to cut off this pairing or would like to pair a different device then press and hold the PHONE button down for approximately 5 seconds until you hear a beep. Then pair the new device as normal.
This should solve the problem with pairing.
Does this product work with my iPhone, iPad, Kindle etc?
Yes it works with any Bluetooth enabled device and pairs really easily
Can I pair multiple devices with this speaker?
Yes you can, but obviously not at the same time.
If you are changing devices just hold the phone button down until the device beeps. Then pair the new device to the speaker and off you go.
How long does it take to charge and how long does it hold this charge?
It's fitted with a lithium ion rechargeable battery which charges in 2-3 hours and holds a charge for about 8 hours of playing time.
The speaker volume is low....what͛s wrong?
The volume output of the speaker depends on two things. In the first place you can adjust the volume at the speaker itself.
To increase the volume on the speaker press and hold down the next track button and the volume will increase.
To decrease the volume at the speaker press and hold down the previous track button.
But secondly and what many people are not aware of is the speaker volume output also depends on the volume on the device you have paired to it (phone, tablet, Mp3 player etc.). So please ensure that the volume is turned up full on the device you have paired to the speaker.
So when you have both of these combined this speaker really pumps out the volume.
What is the Bluetooth range on this product?
Up to 33 feet. This means your media playing device can be up to 33 feet away and it will pair
Can I use Pandora, Google Music and Music Hub etc. on this device?
Yes, it works a treat!
It was connecting to my phone (or other device) but now it is not anymore?
- Firstly please press and hold down the phone icon button for 5-6 seconds until the speaker beeps.
- Then go to your phone and into the Bluetooth settings and when you see the speaker on the list of devices please press 'forget this device' (or words to that effect).
- Then search again for the speaker, pair as normal and you should be back up and running.